Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flourless Chocolate Cake

Well today was a good say. We had a catering to deliver to City Hall. Our good friend Stephen who left today to go back Home helped me with the delivery. Happy Birthday Jason!!! your birthday will be filled with Red Velvet and Zac Efron joy today(plus the 5-foot hannah montana cardboard cut out). My Assignment today was the Flourless Chocolate Cake. My hands have never been covered with so much Dark Chocolate before. I still smell of it. My life has been a sham with this cake until i found out what soft peaks were. I just waited for a little bubble on the surface of the egg whites. While putting the cake in i burned my hand(OUCH!). Ive never seen an apron so covered in chocolate before. OMG! That cake is so.....DEVINE! The smooth, chocolatey texture just melts in your mouth. We said screw the forks and used the knife we had to cut it with as our utensil. Its an Orgasm in your mouth. Baked Bars Tomorrow

JC

2 comments: